As conservatories age, they become brittle and the seals become less pliable. The risk of causing damage is therefore higher than other rooms around the house.
One of the problems we have found with conservatory cleaning companies is they offer conservatory valeting as a sideline service. When they realise how difficult conservatory valeting is, they dispense offering the service.
Cleaning companies that advertise conservatory valeting services seldom have the specialist knowledge or the right equipment to clean conservatories correctly. Inevitably they cause damage, which is costly to their revenue and their reputation.
The Gold Conservatory Valeting
- Hot wash the entire outside of the conservatory to remove surface grime
- Repeat the hot wash to eliminate traces of the solution and any remaining dirt and algae
- Our specially formulated animal and plant-friendly solution is applied by hand to every millimetre of the conservatory
- Complete drying of the entire conservatory
- 2 coats of polish are applied by hand to leave your conservatory looking spick and span
- We then repeat the above process for the interior. However, rather than using our hot water treatment, we use spray guns
- Hot water cleaning solution
Another unique procedure we use is our hot water system that can produce temperatures of up to 100 degrees. This enables us to warm the framework and seals so we can efficiently and effectively remove ingrained dirt and kill algae spores.
If you have ever tried cleaning your dishes with cold water then you will understand why we use hot water. It’s much more effective at removing grease and ground-in-dirt. 100% customer satisfaction